Location: Dubai, UAE
Title: Office Coordinator
Position Level: Junior Role
Reports to: Managing Director RedPeg ME with dotted line to Account Director, Client Service.
What we’re about:
We are a 70-person brand engagement marketing agency with offices in D.C. and Dubai, that creates memorable experiences for some great brands such as Amazon, AT&T and Chanel to name a few.
What this job is about:
The Office Coordinator is responsible of all aspects of creating and maintaining a safe, clean and productive work environment.
- Greet and assist company visitors and guests
- Continuously develop and implement new administrative systems
- Handle courier packages, and coordinate with courier companies
- Coordinate with Tecom, Du and other governmental sectors
- Collaborate with publishing company for Company collaterals
- Manage office maintenance/repairs, insurance, finance and IT related requests
- Manage housekeeping team and company drivers
- Communicate and support multiple departments with various administrative needs
- Contribute with post content to RedPeg ME social media pages.
- Manage travel arrangements, restaurant bookings for business meetings, hotels reservations, etc.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the MD
- Provide executive assistance to team members as requested, including scheduling, expense reporting, activations on-ground support and travel logistics.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR projects, recruitment, onboarding, offboarding, paperwork, filing, and attendance reports that is related to RedPeg ME staff.
What you’re all about:
You need to be about more than just checking boxes, so what’s unique about you? Below are just some baseline prerequisites for the job. We’re really looking for someone who really lives and breathes our great culture.
- Demonstrate integrity by modeling the company’s values and ethical standards
- Excited to be on a personal ongoing development journey
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, time management and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Ability to adhere to work assignments, prioritize and meet designated deadlines
- Positive, collaborative, can-do attitude
- General computer skills (Microsoft Office, Filemaker Pro, Apple Operating System)
- Excellent writing, copy/editing skills and general communication skills
- High level of detail-orientation, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Driven and ambitious and thinks of new and exciting ideas for the office calendar
- Social media savvy
- Experience: 1-3 years of relevant office experience, coordinating with cross-functional teams, vendors, and suppliers.
- Experience in Customer Service will be a plus
- Associate’s/College degree; BSc/Ba in business administration or relevant field is a plus
Sunday to Thursday from 9:00 to 6:00. However, you might be required to work a few extra hours and on holidays / weekends – depending on the business needs.
If you’re someone who loves making something out of nothing, has a thirst for innovation, and a keen eye for detail, this gig is for you. Show us what you’ve got—the ball is in your court now.
To apply for this position please send your updated résume to : firstname.lastname@example.org